Treatment for Developmental Delays (mild to severe)
Treatment for Diagnoses Associated with Developmental Issues, Such as:
- Cerebral Palsy or other disorders that affect muscle tone and movement
- Down Syndrome or other genetic causes of delays
- Autism and kids with sensory processing difficulties
- Infants born prematurely or with complications from birth
- Other developmental delays
Ages 6 months to 21 years
Performed in community pools in and around Atlanta, or in home as available
Beneficial for Promoting:
- Head/trunk control
- Modified weight bearing
- Attention to task
- Problem solving skills
- Improved sensory integration
- Improved body in space awareness
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Muscular strength, endurance, and power
- Motor planning
Kool Kidz Therapists
Our expert physical and occupational therapists bring a wealth of experience when they come to Kool Kidz and work independently in home settings. Their care and devotion are at the foundation of their work, and they’re dedicated to helping each kid reach their greatest functional potential. Treatment plans focus on the child, their family, and community integration.
Fun. Practical. Non-traditional. Caring.
Challenges like physical limitations or spending more than an average amount of time in a clinical atmosphere are, well, not fun. The greatest goal of Kool Kidz is to enable kids to be kids through physical and occupational therapy.