How do I become a Kool Kid?

Kool Kidz accepts referrals from a physician, early intervention coordinator, another therapist or educator, or from the family itself. Contact us by phone or email to get started. Print and complete these forms before your first visit.

Do I need to come in for an initial appointment?
Nope! We can gather all we need by phone and/or email to pair you with a therapist and schedule their first visit to your home.
In what areas around Atlanta do your therapists work?
Our therapists work in the city of Atlanta, Cherokee County, Cobb County, Coweta County, Dekalb County, Fayette County, Fulton County, LaGrange, and Troup County.
What services do you offer?

See Our Services page for a list.

What forms do I need to fill out?

See a list of forms with links to print out each HERE.

What ages do you work with?
Our therapists work with kids of all ages, infants through young adults up to 21 years.
What kinds of challenges do your therapists work with?

Contact us to learn more about how we pair therapists with children who have specific needs and how we can do that for your child. While this is not a complete list, here are some of the common challenges we see: injury-related challenges, developmental and Neurodevelopmental delay, birth or premature birth complications, cerebral palsy and muscle-related challenges, down syndrome, Mylomeningeocele, autism and sensory processing.

How do I become a Kool Kidz therapist?

If you are a physical or occupational therapist interested in working for Kool Kidz, please send a cover letter and resume to jobs@koolkidzpt.ydodev.com. We’ll contact you to discuss your application and our openings and opportunities.