Kool Kidz accepts referrals from a physician, from an Early Intervention Coordinator, from another therapist or educator and from the family itself. To get started, contact us via phone or email for any questions or information and for available appointment times.
Phone: (770) 643-0868
What We Need from You
We do need some support information prior to our first visit. Listed below is a checklist of the things we need from you. Forms needed can be printed by clicking on the linked form names below.
- Print the Chart Review Form (Espanol) which will give you a physical checklist for the below items.
- Prescription from your child’s primary care physician.
- Current physical therapy evaluation, less than 12 months old. We can perform the evaluation; but, if another therapist has done a recent evaluation, we’re happy to accept it.
- Kool Kidz History Form (Espanol)
- Kool Kidz Consent Form (Espanol)
- Kool Kidz Guarantee of Account/Authorization to Release Information Form (Espanol)
- Insurance information. Please copy the front and back of primary and any secondary insurance.
- Medicaid information, ie a copy of the current months eligibility form (Traditional Medicaid, Georgia Better Health Care, Deeming Waiver, or Peachcare for Kids).
- Preauthorization. Kool Kidz is currently able to bill your insurance for you. However, if your insurance company requires preauthorization, we do ask that you go through this process prior to beginning physical therapy.
- Current IFSP (Individualized Family Service Plan) if ages 0 to 3 and participating in the Georgia Babies Can’t Wait Program.
- Current Physician Plan of Care if using medicaid as funding source and not covered under an IFSP. Kool Kidz can assist in the preparation of this document for your physician.